we are no longer accepting donations of computers, tablets, cell phones or related computer equipment. The only electronic equipment we will accept is TV’s. Any size flat screen, if TV is old style (tube) must be 32 inches or less. TV’s must be in working condition.
FURNITURE DONATION FAQ
Thank you for your donations! Your donated furniture and monetary support make living spaces into homes for local families in need.
- Baby cribs with drop-down sides
- Car seats and strollers
- Christmas or other holiday decorations
- Crystal & formal dinnerware
- Exercise equipment & bicycles
- Large appliances (stoves, refrigerators, washer/dryers)
- Luggage, metal trunks
- Metal office furniture & large desks
- Old typewriters, adding machines, etc.
- Outdoor furniture
- Soiled, torn or broken furniture
- Toys, games & puzzles
You are welcome to drop off your donation directly at our warehouse during regular business hours. In most cases, we ask that you come to the warehouse door located in the alley directly behind our building, which is located in downtown Bloomington at 515 North Center Street. We are open Monday through Thursday 9 am to Noon to receive donations. Please call ahead and let us know you are coming at 309-829-6500
*All furniture and monetary donations are tax deductible. A written receipt will be provided.